Dio Piano School works with professional pianists who have extensive knowledge in piano repertoire and training. Our team aim to prepare our students for piano competitions, master classes and university auditions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in piano performance from a well-known music university.
- Having the academic knowledge of classical piano repertoire and academic methods of teaching.
- Having minimum of 5 years of teaching experience
How to Apply:
- Resume and cover letter should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
- We appreciate all applicants, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.