Parents should encourage and help students to practice. Parents for younger students are encouraged to be present at the class in order to be able to help them to practice during the week until the next class.
Practice expectations for students:
-Practicing 30 minutes per day, 4-5 days per week for students taking 30 minutes lessons.
-Practicing 45 minutes per day, 4-5 days per week for students taking 45 minutes lessons.
-Practicing 60 minutes per day, 6-7 days per week for students taking 60 minutes lessons.
These expectations help students to be prepared and have consistent practicing during the week and be prepared for the next lesson, these expectations improve student’s technical capabilities.
Payment should be made in the form of cash or check or Email money transfer and is due at the beginning of each month.
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If a student needs to cancel or reschedule a lesson (for whatever reason) they must do so by providing us with at least 24 hours notice. Any notifications under 24 hours notice will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee. All student illnesses are subject to Dio Piano School’s 24 hours’ notice policy.
- Once a student has committed to a specific number of lessons, the teacher reserves these times for the student. Students are expected to attend each lesson he/she has reserved with the teacher.
- Rescheduled/make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled a second time.
- Lessons already scheduled can not be transferred to another month.
- If the instructor is unable to teach due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances then the student has the option to reschedule the lesson for another day/time
- We DO NOT offer refunds. Once payment has been received the student must commit to taking the lesson(s) he/she has purchased or they will forfeit the remaining lesson fee(s).
No lesson time will be made up if a student arrives late for a lesson.
In the event where a rescheduling of a lesson is required, the piano school must be notified 24 hours prior to the lesson time. A student will be allowed to reschedule one lesson per month.
** NOTE THESE POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.